Saturday, May 13, 2006

That First Cup of Coffee


I'm sitting here drinking my first cup of coffee. It's got to be the best one of the day. I've been having some medical testing done this last week. It involves having to fast for 12 hours before having blood drawn. What I miss more than eating is having that morning coffee. Being I've given up cigarettes, drugs and drinking over the years, I don't know if I could give up my coffee. I drink it black without any thing else.

The days here at the permafrost ranch in North Pole, have grown long with the advent of spring and summer. The long hours of daylight cause havoc with my sleeping patterns. They must effect the flying squirrels that frequent the feeders, I don't hear them bouncing off the tipi poles that I store on the side of the house. It's almost time to put the lodge up for summer.

It's one of my favorite places to be, early in the morning with a fire burning and the coffee perking over the fire

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're not up to par. Hope all goes well with your tests.
    I'm really happy you decided to keep the website going. I love the new look.
    My favorite time of year is when winter melts into spring, thanks to your website I get to enjoy it twice... here in NJ and then up in North Pole.
    Thanks again for keeping it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Good luck in your walk. I love to see your Great Red Squirrel Camera. I need to get back to Alaska this summer. I am in California and am having sever withdrawl symptoms from Absence of Alaska. Your Cam helps. Thank you for your kindness. I gotta get there in acouple of months...

    Take care. You know, the first cup of coffee in the day CAN be at 4:00 P.M. after testing.... It is all a state of mind, as I am sure you know. Good Luk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:00 AM

    Been thinking about you today Daddy. Hope the tests and the results go well. Been praying for you, and Love ya very much..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Untuk kamu pecinta Bola, Ada kabar gembira untuk kamu :)
    Bolavita Bandar Taruhan Bola / Sbobet / Maxbet / 368BET , sebagai Agen Taruhan Online Indonesia kini memberikan inovasi-inovasi baru dan memberikan pelayanan yang sangat extra untuk kamu yang kurang mengerti bagaimana cara pasang taruhan bola secara Online !!
    Bolavita sebagai Agen Taruhan Online akan membantu kamu dalam hal ini, Jenis Pasaran yang di sediakan Oleh Bandar Bolavita ini juga Lengkap, Mulai Dari Liga besar hingga Liga Kecil, Di Jamin Data Kalian Aman ! Karena Bolavita sudah berdiri sangat lama, Aman dan bisa di percaya..
    Untuk pendaftaran bisa Hubungi contact di bawah ini :
    Bandar Taruhan Bola / Sbobet / Maxbet / 368BET <<< KLIK DISINI
    BBM: D1A1E6DF / D8DB1C57 / BOLAVITA
    WeChat: BOLAVITA
    WA: +6281377055002

    #Agenbola #BandarBola #AgenTaruhanBola #Sbobet #Maxbet #368Bet

    ReplyDelete