Friday, May 19, 2006




Good Morning from the Great Alaskan Red Squirrel Cam

I spent the better part of yesterday putting up the liner for the lodge, so I took a couple of shots to show everyone the interior of the tipi. As you can see, I've got the winter liner, which is painted in. The summer liner isn't painted and is shorter than the winter by one panel. My hands are so sore from putting the liner up, it takes a lot of tying the straps to hang it. Plus, getting up and down. I'm pretty much sore all over. Growing older sucks, but I do guess it's better than the alternative.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Tipi looks great Dad! You know one day, hopefully before you die, and are unable to enjoy it.. I know that sounds so morbid.. sorry, but anyhoo, I promise, Eric and I will get the summer liner painted for you. Maybe we will buy a house that has a garage, and I can spread it out in there, and we can paint away..it will be fun.. I have noticed the hits on my site have gone up since you linked to my site. Thanks, everyone needs a small fan base right? (even if its just you, you can be my biggest fan I dont mind :o}) LOL what is it 15 minutes of fame?? I would settle for 5 .. It would take 5 minutes for Ed McMahon to hand me a check for $10 MILLION!!!
    Love & Hugz, lil ol' me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Untuk kamu pecinta Bola, Ada kabar gembira untuk kamu :)
    Bolavita Bandar Taruhan Bola / Sbobet / Maxbet / 368BET , sebagai Agen Taruhan Online Indonesia kini memberikan inovasi-inovasi baru dan memberikan pelayanan yang sangat extra untuk kamu yang kurang mengerti bagaimana cara pasang taruhan bola secara Online !!
    Bolavita sebagai Agen Taruhan Online akan membantu kamu dalam hal ini, Jenis Pasaran yang di sediakan Oleh Bandar Bolavita ini juga Lengkap, Mulai Dari Liga besar hingga Liga Kecil, Di Jamin Data Kalian Aman ! Karena Bolavita sudah berdiri sangat lama, Aman dan bisa di percaya..
    Untuk pendaftaran bisa Hubungi contact di bawah ini :
    Bandar Taruhan Bola / Sbobet / Maxbet / 368BET <<< KLIK DISINI
    BBM: D1A1E6DF / D8DB1C57 / BOLAVITA
    WeChat: BOLAVITA
    WA: +6281377055002

    #Agenbola #BandarBola #AgenTaruhanBola #Sbobet #Maxbet #368Bet

    ReplyDelete