Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Midnight Sun Intertribal Powwow


The Powwow has chosen it's drums for this year. Please, check out their web page at: http://www.midnightsunpowwow.net/ for this years guest drums. And schedule of events. It's a good thing, I was the chair for the organization and event last year and have been involved with the Powwow ever since the second one. I support them whole heartedly and hope they succeed beyond all expectations. I won't be here for this years event but I will be here in spirit. The group coming up from the lower 48 will do a stomp dance exhibition. Being I'm Mvskok Creek, that is very special to me. I would so love to see it but do hope the local native population sees this exhibition of my tribal ways.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:05 AM

    I pray that you will be healthy enough to be there and to Mext year's Pow Wow. The Pow Wows are such good gatherings.

    ReplyDelete