Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blood Pressure Rise

Political Caused Medical Problems

I was watching, what was called a televised Republican Caucus on Gavel to Gavel yesterday.  There was a discussion of the Pay Raise the Legislators were getting this year, which of course was recommended by a committee they set up last year to do such a thing.   The resulting discussion made my head explode.  We should make them pay back every damn dime they have gotten so far.  And kick them all out the very next election.  Greed is rampant, said Chance when he stopped by for a bite to eat.  He was watching me as my head exploded from the BS I was hearing from these politicians crying they can't afford to be in Juneau without a raise.   The very next discussion was that they don't have enough time to do the work they are suppose to be doing so a special session will be needed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment