Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The sound of dripping water.


Life in the Great Land and the return of spring. I was sitting here at my desk as usual today, and the most amazing sound was coming through the open back door. It was the sound of dripping water. What a relief to hear this sound, because it means the return of weather above the freezing point. A sure sign that winter has lesson her grip upon the Permafrost Ranch. I'm sure it means much to my little squirrel buddies as much as it does to me. A change of season

2 comments:

  1. Welcome spring! At last! And good luck with the squirrel babies....on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    Looks like a heat wave for early April... The temp is 49 degrees according to the News Miner Site and about 46 according to your thermometer. Time to make sure your bar-b-que is ready for the season and the Deet is ready for use. Ed of So Cal

    ReplyDelete