Sunday, November 25, 2007

Land of the High Noon Moon

Isn't it strange, the Land of the Midnight Sun in the winter turns into the Land of the High Noon Moon.


  1. It seems to me, I've seen a moon in the sky during daytime hours, here in Los Angeles, too, but I didn't really pay much attention to what time of day it was...

  2. ed b so cal4:27 PM

    I guess that road is a north south road... When I was in Fairbanks in November last year I say the crescent moon on the southern horizon. Impressive. Beautiful country there. I hope you get enough snow this year so that you do not have to steam your septic lines open again...

  3. ed b of so cal10:33 PM

    Tonight seems to be a very cold night. 12-19-07 10:31 AK time. The temp seems to be -42 F, per Arctic Cam. I hope you have enough snow on the ground to insulate your pipes/septic tanks. Keep warm guardian of the beautiful squirrels.